Subscriber and Editorial Research
The print publishing business is quickly changing, and the need to stay in tune with the readership is ever more acute. This industry is no longer the "publishing" industry, but has transitioned into the "media" industry, due to the multiple ways readers are finding and using information in the Web 2.0 era.
We have and continue to keep media companies apprised of the latest reader demands.
- Subscriber studies detail who is reading and what their needs are
- Editorial studies show what content is most desirable
- Site surveys show how readers get their information and preferred sources
- Special target studies go into depth for special readership audiences
- Conference attendance and vendor studies that relate to the sponsoring media
Bottom line: we are helping our media clients to reposition how they deliver their message and content, while retaining the quality and integrity that made them valuable resources over the past years.
Our media clients include: TechInsights (formerly CMP Media, Embedded Systems Design), TechWeb (formerly CMP Media, MSDN Magazine, TechNet Magazine, and Dr. Dobb's Journal), Reed Business Information,, Genetic Engineering News, Nielsen,, Elsevier, 1105 Media (Campus Technology, THE Journal) Veterinary Learning Systems, Novartis and many others.
Call Larry Wilson at 530-350-8377 for a quick overview of our media research services and costs or email firstname.lastname@example.org